- D1.1: Project Management Plan
Description of the project management activities that will be performed in the project.
- D1.2: Collaborative Workspace
Production of an internal collaborative platform for all project participants.
- D2.1: List of system requirements
List of system requirements
- D2.2 Design document
ALARA dimensioning, performance analysis (detection limit, counting time, etc). Material, equipment and software specification. Sensitivity analysis and uncertainties.
- D2.3: CONOPS document
Operating description (Implementation, lifetime, maintenance, test mode, calibration, qualification, etc).
- D3.1: Project Website
Creation of the project website with preliminary content. The website content will be then kept updated during the project lifetime.
- D3.2: Dissemination and communication Plan
The Report will include: the list of conferences and events where the project party intends to attend, present and exhibit; the list of journals and media where the party intends to submit publications; a social media public engagement plan.
- D3.3: Data management plan
Description of the policy for the data and results treatment.
- D3.4: Dissemination Kit for conferences and events
A kit for participation to conferences and events will be created. It will be made of project roll-ups, flyers, documentation and gadgets.
- D4.1 Report on the integration structure of all radiological instruments
Report describing the elements of the integrated system and the integration structure
- D4.2 Intermediate report on the hot spot gamma measurements and system
Report describing the intermediate results obtained for the Nanopix gamma camera
- D5.1 Numerical Design and Performance Assessment
Report on numerical simulation parametric studies
- D7.1 Design of the integrated prototype
Report of the integrated system that will be used during the final demonstration
- D8.1: Architecture of the data analysis pipeline
Architecture and the workflow of the inputs/outputs of the integrated analysis
- D8.2 Identification of the sources of uncertainty related to the individual methods
Report describing the identification and quantification of the different sources of uncertainty. This includes the MC particle transport simulations for assessing the effects of geometry, physical and chemical properties, and heterogeneity.
- D9.1 Report on the communication protocol and data format
Report on the performed evaluation done and description of the communication protocol selected for each measurement system, data formats and information transferred and exchanged.
- D9.2: Architecture of the software platform
Scheme of the block diagram and dataflow structure of the Digital Waste platform. This scheme describes process and logics of the structure.
- D11.1 EPQ – Requirement No. 1
Copies of authorisations for relevant facilities (e.g., security classification of laboratory, GMO authorisation) must be kept on file (to be specified in the grant agreement.
- D11.2 DU – Requirement No. 2
Details on the dual-use items in the sense of Regulation (EC) 428/2009, or other items for which an authorisation must be included in the grant agreement.
- D11.3 DU – Requirement No. 3
Details on potential dual use implications of the project and risk-mitigation strategies must be submitted as a deliverable.
- D11.4 M – Requirement No. 4
Risk assessment and details on measures to prevent misuse of research findings must be included in the grant agreement. Copies of ethics approvals/authorisations/security clearances (if applicable) must be kept on file (to be specified in the grant agreement).
- SiLiF Neutron Counters to Monitor Nuclear Materials in the MICADO Project
- From nuclear physics to applications: detectors for beam handling, medical diagnostics and radioactive waste monitoring
- Optimization of a 9 MeV electron accelerator Bremsstrahlung flux for photofission-based assay techniques using PHITS and MCNP6 Monte Carlo codes
- Design of MICADO advanced passive and active neutron measurement system for radioactive waste drums